Ladbrokes Partners is giving one lucky affiliate a state of the art TV for the ultimate home viewing experience, just in time for the biggest sporting event of the year!
All you have to do is push the Euros from June 1 – 30, 2016.
The affiliate with the biggest overall increase in new sports customers will be crowned the winner!
Please see detailed Terms and Conditions below. Contact your Affiliate Manager for more information.
Terms and Conditions – ‘Live Large with Ladbrokes’
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the ‘Live Large with Ladbrokes’ Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”).You must agree to these Terms as a condition of entering the Prize Draw. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that you have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is Ladbrokes International Plc (registered in Gibraltar with company number 46808, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, PO Box199, Gibraltar (“Ladbrokes”, “we” “us” or “our”).
- The Prize Draw opens at 00:00 AM BST on 1st June 2016 and closes at 12:00 PM BST on 30th June 2016 (“Prize Draw Period”). However, in order to be eligible to enter the Prize Draw, an entrant must have been an active, registered affiliate of the Ladbrokes Partners Affiliate programme since on or before 1st May 2016 (see full eligibility criteria in paragraph 4 below).
- In order to be eligible to enter the Prize Draw you must:
- have been an active, registered affiliate of the Ladbrokes Partners Affiliate programme since on or before 1st May 2016; and
- not be an employee of Ladbrokes or its affiliated companies, or their families, Ladbrokes’ agents, contractors, consultants or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- All affiliates that satisfy the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 4 will automatically receive an entry into the Prize Draw (an “Entry”).
- The winner of the Prize will be the affiliate who: (i) secures at least two hundred (200) New Players during the Prize Draw Period; and (ii) shows the largest percentage increase in New Players secured during the Prize Draw Period in comparison with the number of New Players secured by that affiliate during the previous month (1st May to 31st May inclusive) (the “Winner”).
- For the purposes of these Terms, a “New Player” is any customer who has opened an account with Ladbrokes for the first time and has not previously made a deposit on any of the Ladbrokes brand sites.
- The Prize will be awarded in accordance with paragraphs 12 to 14.
- Subject to Ladbrokes’ absolute discretion, the Winner will win EITHER a Samsung UE65JU7500 65 Inch Curved LED 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV with Freeview/freesat HD & Built-in Wi-Fi OR a Samsung UN65JS8500 65 Inch Series 8 Ultra HD 4K Nano Crystal Smart 3D Curved LED TV with Freeview HD and Built-in Wi-Fi (SUHD) (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is subject to availability.
- All expenses related to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise and should seek independent tax advice prior to accepting either the Prize.
- Ladbrokes will attempt to contact the Winner via the email address that was used to create their Ladbrokes account, within 30 working days after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- To claim the Prize, the Winner must within 72 hours of Ladbrokes’ first attempted communication with the Winner pursuant to paragraph 12, respond to Ladbrokes in the manner instructed by Ladbrokes and:
- provide upon request a full postal address for delivery, and the name and telephone number of a contact person who will be responsible for accepting the delivery;
- execute any additional terms or disclaimers required by Ladbrokes or any third parties involved in the transfer of the Prize (“Suppliers”) including agreeing to terms relating to lawful receipt of the Prize; and
- provide upon request any other information, documents or acknowledgments requested by Ladbrokes.
- If the Winner does not claim, collect and/or receive the Prize and/or fails to provide all necessary documentation or information upon request in accordance with paragraph 13, that Winner will forfeit the Prize in which event Ladbrokes may retain or reallocate the Prize at Ladbrokes’ absolute discretion.
- Ladbrokes is not responsible for the Winner’s failure to receive (or any delay in the Winner receiving) the communication set out at paragraph 12 whether due to transmission, network or software problems or for any other reason beyond Ladbrokes’ control.
- Ladbrokes’ decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these Terms) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death and personal injury caused by Ladbrokes’ own negligence, Ladbrokes limits its liability to Prize Draw entrants for any losses of any nature arising in connection with this Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Suppliers in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the Winner taking the Prize.
- Ladbrokes is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the Prize or for any inability of any Winner to take up the Prize. The Winner accepts the Prize at his or her own risk.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right at any time to substitute alternative prizes of the same or higher value.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Prize Draw for operational, commercial or any other reason whatsoever. Ladbrokes also reserves the right to change the rules and/or structure of the Prize Draw at its sole discretion. Further, Ladbrokes reserves the right to disqualify any Entry which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Prize Draw or these Terms.
- Entrants must not carry out or participate in any behaviour, correspondence or public communications that are deemed in the sole discretion of Ladbrokes to be inappropriate. Ladbrokes reserves the right to disqualify anyone who breaches these Terms.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to publish the name and county of the Winner on the Ladbrokes website and/or in any postal communications. The name and county of the Winner will be available on request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to [insert name of Prize Draw] Prize Draw, Ladbrokes International Plc (registered in Gibraltar with company number 46808, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, PO Box 199, Gibraltar or by phoning 0800 032 1133.
- By participating in this Prize Draw you agree to participate in publicity, marketing and advertising in relation to the Prize Draw including, if requested, your name, general location, image and photographs being used in any and all media on dates and at locations specified by Ladbrokes.
- By entering into this Prize Draw, the Winner:
- agrees to be interviewed, photographed, recorded and agrees to be available for interviewing, photography, recording and for other public relations and promotional activities associated with this Prize Draw as requested by Ladbrokes;
- consents to his or her name (or company trading name), photograph and likeness being recorded, reproduced, published, copied, communicated and otherwise used by Ladbrokes for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes through any media, including the Internet, any television programme, video recording, or printed or electronic materials throughout the world, in perpetuity, and without the need for any reward or compensation; and
- agrees that all copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in any recording or photographs taken by Ladbrokes relating to the Prize Draw or his or her participation in the Prize Draw will be owned by Ladbrokes.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you consent to providing Ladbrokes and any other Suppliers connected to the Prize Draw, with your full name and e-mail address. In addition, you agree that Ladbrokes and the Suppliers may require additional personal information including without limitation, any health, medical, disability, or dietary requirements or any other special needs to administer your prize effectively. You accept that Ladbrokes, the Suppliers and any other Suppliers may pass this information on to other relevant third parties such as security and any governmental or public authorities either as required by law or regulation or if required by such other bodies.
- Ladbrokes and any other Suppliers shall also use the data you provide when entering the Prize Draw for the purposes of administering this Prize Draw and by entering this Prize Draw you consent to such use. Participants’ personal data relating to the Prize Draw will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Ladbrokes will not be held liable to any entrant or Winner for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Ladbrokes is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or Entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw.
- These Terms take effect immediately on your entry to the Prize Draw. If these Terms are not accepted in full then you should not enter the Prize Draw.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. All entry and/or participation instructions form part of these Terms.
- If any of these paragraphs should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining paragraphs shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law. Any disputes arising out of, under, or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For any query related to these Terms, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK).
- PLEASE BET RE For more information and advice please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk.